Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fill In the Blanks!

Original
__________ about a month ago in ____________ . I was ____________when I realized that  ____________ . You have probably had that experience before. I felt ____________ , and I knew that soon I would have to  ____________ . My friend ____________ had called me the previous day, and told me all about  ____________ 's problem with  ____________ , and I was a little worried about  ____________ . Then, all of a sudden, I saw  ____________ what I realized was ____________ , and right then I  ____________ !
I remembered what  ____________ had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not  ____________ . Very calmly, I  ____________ and  ____________ . Before I knew it,  ____________ , and I  ____________. So you see, I really  ____________ , and I decided I just had to tell you all about it.


Mine!


It was raining cats and dogs and horses about a month ago in Penang. I was enjoying my own face in the mirror when I realized that I'm stuck with the man in the mirror. I felt sad, and i knew that soon I would have to be sent to Taiping Zoo for a face like that. My friend whom is imaginary had called me the previous day, and told me all about his mother's problem with his dad who also does not exist, and I was a little worried about my sanity and my pants. Then, all of a sudden, I saw in the mirror behind the mirror which is IN the mirror of the mirror what I realized was the source of my craziness , and right then I did the Macarena and sang Doraemon's theme song!
I remembered what the voice in my pants had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not take off my pants and hand-wash them. Very calmly, I sing myself a lullaby and beat the crap out of my sleeping brother for no reason . Before I knew it, I felt happy, and I wet my pants. So you see, I really am just bored, and I decided I just had to tell you all about it.

No comments: