Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whore?

The word "whore" sure has change it's meaning these past years. It used to be a word for prostitute but nowadays the meaning of the word is now "addict".

Example, you take a lot picture of yourself and people starts calling you a cam-whore. If you love to beat up weak kids then you are a bully-whore. You love McDonalds? McWhore. If you always have sex with random people then people will call you just-a-whore. If your friend also have alot of random sex, then you best call your friend just-another-whore.

But on the subject on taking pictures. Notice those fellas in your Facebook that changes their profile pictures all the time ? Yup! Those are not only cam-whores but attention-seeking-whores. Why do I say that? Let me teach you a lesson. This is a report that I spent alot of time reporting. Heh

First of all to understand the "victims" I put myself in their shoes/heels and I think to myself questions like:

"Why do I keep taking pictures of myself so much?"
"How come I keep changing my profile picture?"
"It is because my face is different?"
"I lost a nose hole?"
"Do I feel good when people "likes" and "comments"?"
"Do I like the attention given to my handsome/beautiful/photoshopped face?"
"I have no mirrors in my house?"

And after few hours of playing Naruto on PSP, I got the answers! And I realize the victims are (please note that those in this categories are kids who changes their profile picture in less than a month of the last uploaded picture. What??? Can't survive without changing your damn picture for a month? Whore!):

1. Usually single (mostly girls), who keeps changing their picture to show whoever that is in their friend lists that they are some hot sexy momma. Let me break it down. I'll use a female victim as an example.
  • Takes a picture in fancy restaurant with girlfriends. Upload. Because "omg!! I wanna show you that I don't need guys to survive cause I have my girlfriendss uh huh! xoxo gossip girls" but at the same time "hopefully guys will see that I'm single because my profile picture has no guys".
  • Takes a picture with make-up on. Upload. Because "Now all the guys can the "different", "sexier" side of me. Mmhmmm <3<3". (Holy cow, this is common as the act of peeing.)
  • Takes a picture in a peaceful scenery (Usually beach, mountains). Upload. Because "I'm a nature loving person therefore, I have natural beauty (gnome sayin?). So guys should totally go out with me."
  • Takes a picture in a sexy dress which never worn before. Upload. Because "Now all the guys can the "different", "sexier" side of me. Mmhmmm <3<3"
  • Reminder: If a person uploads all those picture at least more than a month apart, then it doesn't apply to them anymore.
2. Usually those (again, mostly girls) who just broke up, tries to put on pictures of them showing that they are "enjoying life" without the ex-partner. Again, a girl as an example:
  • Takes picture of her and friends in a club. Upload. Because "SEE!!!! I'M ENJOYING LIFE WITHOUT YOU!! I DON'T NEED YOU AT ALL! HAHAHA! LOOK AT ME DANCING!"
  • Takes picture of her hugging a guy in a club. Upload. Because "NAO I'M HUGGING THIS HOT DUDE!!!! WOWW IM WANTED BY MANY HEHEHE I DONT NEED YOU!!!"
  • Takes picture of travelling somewhere else. Upload. Because "just to pissed the ex off"
  • Tips for such victim: Honestly, we all know when you're trying too hard. So please stop.
3. Attention deprived kids. This victim uploads him/herself (mostly guys) doing "crazy stuffs" like taking a picture on toilet bowls. Peeing. Planking. And stuffs he thinks its "cool" and "hip" and "so punk rock" and "assholery". Then when people comments and praise how "crazy" is him then he feels like a "rock star" which in reality "an idiot" or "a retarded monkey".

4. Obsessive boyfriend and/or girlfriend and/or couple. This is as irritating as ants in your unwashed torn undies. Examples are:
  • Pictures of dinner. I can assure you 112% about 80% of couples in your FB have this picture. The girlfriend sitting in front of a plate of food (usually some western food) holding the freaking knife and fork and smiling. Then next picture is the boyfriend's picture opening his mouth, meat in a fork/knife and pretending to eat. Why? To show you that they are a happy couple who eats together happily.
  • Picture of travel or overseas (studies). Usually in a thick winter clothing, arm in arms (with occasionally sunglasses). This is to show that they are a happy couple in a cold country but still able the share the warmth from each other . And to remind you that you are alone at home and a right hand as a companion.
  • Pictures of scenery. Basically its like a wedding picture. Posing together in a forest. Beach. Cemetery. Just to tell you that their "love is perfect and everlasting" like the picture which cannot be deleted because FB keeps everything forever.
  • Every comment which goes "aww", "so sweet!", "you guys are perfect!" and "your gf is fat" is usually replied by (mostly the gf) ,"thanks :) <3 <3" and a boost for their love to each other. What is wrong with the world.
So the most important question. How do we end this abominations (of desolation)?
Simple. These 2 steps will changed lives!
1. We should stop click the like button! Click "report this photo" instead!
2. Stop commenting on them in their picture! Comment on how hot the "random guy" is at the corner of the picture instead!

Summary. What all victims share is the attention-whore-syndrome (AWS). So, the cure for AWS is by not giving them any attention. That will bring them back ground and make your FB page peaceful once again. Or you can delete them off.

Once again, these are my thoughts and I'm nuts.

No comments: