Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thursday Tantrum

Its time again for Thursday Tantrum! As always I'll interview myself on questions that I would usually ask myself.

Me: Hi, welcome again to the late late late interview with Me. Today's guest is a special friend of mine. Please welcome, Myself!

*I clap for Myself*

Myself: Thanks for inviting me, Me.
Me: No problem! Let's start then. So Myself, what do you think when I say "friends"?
Myself: Hmm? WHAT? FRIENDS? WHAT A LOUSY TOPIC. I DONT WANNA CONTINUE THIS INTERVIEW!
Me: I see. Not a good response. So who are your friends currently?
Myself: Hmm. I'm not in any school or college. So I have none of those. I'm not close with people at church. So I have none of those. My working place is not an office, and the only person who works there is my teacher and boss. I guess he is a friend? And my girlfriend! That is a friend!
Me: Whoa, sucks being you eh? What about your friends that you used to mix in high school or college?
Myself: I used to mix with my high school friends. But they went away to study and we kinda grow apart. You know, they got their own friends and things like that. And when they are back we rarely hang out that often as we all got different interest. The worst part of it? Because, I don't smoke or drink I feel kinda separated from them. Kinda sad. College friends? Same case. Just that these guys are busy in work and have no time to hang out anyway.
Me: Man, you suck. What about church friends?
Myself: Haha, church friends? Well, church people are the hardest to mix with. You have to act "good" in front of them and try to look good but at the same time you know that they are also actors and actresses. So to be honest, it's really disgusting. And the shitty part is those people cause me to wanna leave church more than anything else.
Me: Whoa whoa, I sense anger.
Myself: ANGER?!!?! no ar... Just telling what I feel, gnome saying*? Those people who call themselves Christian aren't so different than people they call "worldly". When they are outside, they talk dirty stuffs, the leaders practice favourtism, they judge people by appearance, they backstab each other, they make fun of own pastors and the list goes on and on. Motherrrr, they are worse than the "world" to be honest. At least the "world" got the balls to act like an Ahole consistently. Damn.
Me: Aren't you a Christian yourself?
Myself: If those people call themselves Christians. Then I'm not one. But I can truthfully say from the bottom of my heart; I believe in the birth and death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ and that nobody can enter heaven except thru Him. Yeah! Eat that!
Me: Wokay. But don't those "Christians" pull you away from God?
Myself: Believe me not, they did. But believe me not, my boss/teacher is the one who increases my faith in my God. And the shocking part is that he is a Muslim man. Honestly, he is one of the most honest and sincere person I've ever known. Restepa
Me: So lets see. You are basically friendless eh?
Myself: Kinda.
Me: What about your girlfriend's friends?
Myself: You nuts?
Me: Oh well, you still have me right?
Myself: ...I guess?
*Hugs Myself*

No comments: