Monday, January 31, 2011

A Typical Day with an Orthodontist

See, every time I go to the orthodontist, I automatically have this demonic compulsive to swear. In my head. Here's the situation.

I walk into the operating room and put my ass on that fancy up and down chair. So the ortho force open my mouth and start poking and digging around, like there's gold hidden somewhere.

No hope of finding anything in this little fella

Anyway, I'll let him do all the digging, cause it don't really bothers me. Then the sucky part comes. The tightening of the wire.

Of cause, the worst part of it is that I can't see whats going on but I can FEEEEL everything!

Action: *Tighten wire*
Me in My Head: Fatting hell!! Wth was that!!
A: *Pressing of certain tooth*
MIMH: Owowow111!!
A: *Tighten wire*
MIMH: Bloody hell!! HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANNA DO THIS SHISHI!!
A: *Even Tighter*
MIMH: Mother fishing virgins! PAINNN LAAA!!!!
A: *Pressing of certain tooth*
MIMH: Hmm not too bad.
A: *Pressing of certain tooth*
MIMH: Stop it, ESSO.
A: *Pressing of certain tooth, like, super hard*
MIMH: YOUR BREAKING MY TEETH COD DAMMNITTT!!!111!
A: DONE
MIMH: All is well. I've stayed quite calm this time.

*Give an encouraging pat to myself*

No comments: