Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finding Myself - Day 3

Im like a cat in cage.
Locked up and battered and bruised.

What a bittersweet day.
How I wished it could go on longer. 
I see walls around you.
Things would never be the same.

I'm just a waste of your time.
Maybe I'm better off dead.
I'm a prodigal son.
And a shameful prodigy too.

I worry the future.
But I should not.
I've found myself.
Even if it's the wrong self.

It will end tonight.
Even if the demons keep me up all night.
There is desire to fight
But I have nothing to prove

Its time to let go.
And unleash Satan.
Tomorrow will not be me.
And it will never be.

I'll have the time of my life.
Even if I'm dying inside.

So let me go.
I'd rather go it alone.
Just let me go.
I'm never coming home.

Tomorrow.
Everybody gets.
Zero.
Fucks.

No comments: